Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why did I call this Stepping Stones?

I had to pick a name for my blog and I asked my husband for ideas. He said "Just don't name it something dumb". Well, that makes for a wide range of things!
I ended up deciding to call it Stepping Stones for a few different reasons. Have you ever come to some water that you needed to cross and you looked along the edge for some rocks to walk on? Those "stepping stones" form a bridge for you to cross over to the other side. I think this blog might just help me get over a hump or "cross over" if you will, to something on the other side. The other side for me is a place where good things happen and I have a positive attitude and outlook on life!

1 comment:

  1. When I wrote my stuff (way back in college...) I called it "Writing & Waiting" with some other goofy subtitle. I knew I was waiting for the good things to come along, and writing while I did! Yours is a great name!

    ReplyDelete